Historical Metocean Data
Understanding historical weather patterns is the key to successfully realising the offshore wind power projects of tomorrow. Whether you need to estimate potential wind turbine production or the construction time for your site, ConWx provides the data you need. Countless offshore wind power projects all over the world choose ConWx because our historical metocean data provides them with the most accurate data possible.
Our high-resolution historical metocean data is calculated using our own in-house models, and is continuously updated, ensuring customers get the most accurate data. If observations are available for your site, our data can be calibrated for more optimised data.
- Historical metocean data (hindcasts) for up to 30 years.
- Statistics for any postion globally
- Time resolution: 1 hour
- Hindcast model: ConWx IRIE, WRF_NMM, WW3.14 and GETM(current)
- Resolution: 1-10 kilometers
- Wind speed and gust in 10, 80 and 100 meters
- Wind direction 10, 80, 100 meters
- Significant wave height (Hs)
- Wave direction and period
- Swell height, direction and period
- Temperature in 2 and 80 meters
- Precipitation rate
- Sea level (tidal)
- Current speed and direction surface
- Sea temperature
- Ice coverage
- Dew point temperature
- Icing on helicopter blades
- Cloud height of helicopter celling
Looking for metocean forecasts for wind farm construction and O&M, then read here