Are you a skilled IT Architect? And would you like to work in a dynamic international team of specialists who constantly strives to create the best forecasts for the renewable industry?
Then come join us in this position alongside wind engineers, technical software developers, data scientists, and meteorologists.
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in both programming and project management of technical software projects, as well as cloud experience. The ideal candidate has experience working close to clients with mission-critical software in an operational environment.
- You will be working with our clients aligning technical details
- You will be doing hands-on tasks (programming and analyzing forecasts and data) as well as technical project management and ensuring client deliveries of high quality
- You will join a team with operational responsibilities, which means taking an active part in maintenance tasks
- Master’s degree in engineering or natural sciences
- Solid technical foundation, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in programming technical software, and analyzing data using python or a similar language.
- Project management experience and experience in delivering technical solutions to clients
- Experienced in cloud computing like Azure or AWS
- You are motivated by teamwork, and you have a pragmatic approach and a can-do attitude
It would be an advantage if you have experience in the energy sector or see this as an opportunity to start working within the renewable sector, but it is not a requirement.
ConWX is part of a large global organization, and this offers opportunities to develop into a larger role in the long term. You will have colleagues all over the world and you will be part of a larger sales network across countries and nationalities, where you will have ample opportunity to share best-practice and give and receive sparring/feedback in your daily work. To facilitate the network, and to ensure continuous professional development, Summits and events are held where you and all your colleagues come together for joint professional events.
You will experience a suitably busy and challenging daily routine, and you will have a wide range of contacts with the rest of the organization in an informal culture characterized by commitment and good humor.
You will be offered a salary package that matches your competencies. In addition, you will be given a high degree of freedom to plan your own day, with the possibility of working from home at times.
ConWX is a successful IT company placed in the center of Copenhagen, and the team consists of a mix of young and experienced colleagues. We have a flat organization, which ensures you influence, participation, and responsibility.
Our primary solutions are servicing clients all over the world within the renewable energy industry with our energy production forecasts and weather forecasts. We are experiencing growth and reaching out to new markets. We are constantly working on improving our software and algorithms to stay ahead in the competition, so you will be joining a busy organization.
We work closely together with our clients, and innovation and improvements are often done in collaboration with them. Our forecasting systems are based on in-house developed algorithms and extensive data from weather models, some of which are running in-house. We use domain knowledge, machine learning, and a pragmatic approach when building our forecasting systems. We deliver forecasts 24/7 to our clients, and we rely on stable software and colleagues who are willing to step in and provide a helping hand on urgent issues.
If you are interested in the position of the IT Architect at ConWX, then please send your CV as soon as possible. CVs will then be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.