DACH Senior Sales Manager
Sales of Know-How to the Renewable Energy Sector in the DACH Region
The German Wind and Solar Energy Industry is in heavy growth, and we experience an increasing demand and interest in ConWX high-end, weather-data driven services, including our state-of-the-art power production forecasts.
If you have several years of experience with technical b2b sales of SaaS or DaaS (Data-as-as-Service) solutions, and if you are adept at understanding and communicating advanced solutions to business customers within the (renewable) energy market, then perhaps you are the one we are looking for at ConWX.
This is the role:
To be successful in this position, your role and responsibility will be to:
- Develop, implement, and execute the market strategy for the DACH region, mainly Germany
- Manage sales activities and develop own key accounts in the region
- Have daily hands-on operation within the renewable energy market
- Track our competitors and the market in general
- Participate in sales shows and customer events
- Involve in the development of sales and marketing materials
- Gather feedback from your customers and market intelligence in general, which will be crucial for further product development and the company’s overall approach to the market
This is what you offer:
- You feel like selling, and you’re passionate about showing your customers the benefits of a good product. This is what makes you a compelling and committed partner, both in the eyes of colleagues and your customers
- You are self-motivated and result-driven with a high-energy level
- You have a natural drive and enjoy creating new opportunities for yourself and for the company
- You apply a structured and straight-forward approach to complex pursuits and projects
- You have business drive and acumen
- You are a team player and demonstrate strong interpersonal and business management skills
- You have excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
You have a higher education with a commercial basis and have gained technical insight, or you have a higher technical education with significant commercial experience.
- 5+ years in sales and market development
- You master your negotiation skills
- Ideally with a portfolio of clients in the renewable energy market
- German is your first language, but you are also fluent in English
This is what we offer:
You will work closely with your colleagues in Denmark – especially in Sales, Tech and Marketing. You will be onboarded in the role during the first 1-2 months, partly taking place in Denmark, with the support of a mentor. You will refer to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
This is a position with a great deal of freedom, where it is crucial that you have a personal drive and get a kick from developing new markets and new customers. You will immediately become an important part of a dynamic company with an informal tone among 14 highly trained colleagues. We are a unit that is committed to working together and making each other better in an industry that we are passionate about.
Your current location is not essential, but you must account for on-site customer activity and trips to ConWX headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
ConWX is a privately owned knowledge-based company located in Copenhagen. Since 2008 we have been contributing to a greener world by enabling integration of renewables in the electricity market.
At ConWX, we are servicing clients all over the world within the renewable energy industry with our energy production and weather forecasts. We are experiencing growth and reaching out to new markets!
ConWX is a great workplace, with cool international colleagues and a flat organization where everyone will be heard. You will have autonomy and freedom to find the approaches and best solutions for problems.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com In case of any questions to the position, you are also welcome to contact the Head of Sales and Marketing, Ewelina Reszke Hansen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 60572703.