Weather conditions affect all aspects of renewable energy projects, both onshore and offshore. Regardless of the project stage — from exploration and construction to production and maintenance — CONWX provides a robust, global, and localised onshore and offshore forecasting service to maximise your operation’s productivity while ensuring your crew’s safety.
Our Metocean forecast platform uses numerical models offering access to high-resolution, regularly updated, and reliable data. These parameters are presented as maps, tables, and graphs over 7-day horizon. Automated updates are provided 4 times a day.
Furthermore, we can integrate site observation to facilitate data calibration, which, as a result, offers more optimised and highly accurate forecasting data for your specific location.
- Web portal with the latest data
- Forecasts 168 hours in advance for weather, waves, and currents
- Numerical weather and wave predictions in a graphic presentation
- Weather window forecasts with colour code indicators
- Data granularity set at 1 hour
- High-level traffic light enabled window planner of your effective work hours
- Automatic forecast mailing system with PDF and/or CSV files with unlimited updates
- Metocean email warnings
- Routing forecasting service module (including 6 positions enroute and harbours)
- Integration of online site observations
- Warnings of lightning
- Weather/wave maps
If you are planning for your onshore or offshore construction, operations and maintenance, check out our metocean tools for renewable energy projects.