Student/part-time marketing assistant at ConWX – where we create a greener future by enabling integration of renewables in the electricity market
Do you have a strong passion for words and images and do you know how to create compelling messaging for different channels? Do you want to explore different aspects of communication? Then join our Sales and Marketing team and put your strong interest in digital communication and a sharp pen into action.
For this position, we are looking for a student or part-time assistant with passion and hands-on experience in marketing and content creation. You will play an important role in:
- Creating and maintaining our marketing year wheel – with main activities, such as:
- Nurturing of existing leads and qualifying them for sales
- Creating and optimizing campaigns to attract new leads
- Planning and assisting execution of webinars and other video content
All of the above will require that you thrive with:
- Drafting and editing of technical content, such as news posts, articles, webinar abstracts, white papers, product descriptions for commercial offers, contracts and our website
- Conducting interviews with our technical colleagues, potentially also our customers and partners
- Conducting market analysis for new product ideas
We offer an exciting position in a team that is diverse regarding both nationality and gender. You will be working 10-15 hours a week from our offices in central Copenhagen.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Studying communication, journalism (or equivalent) on bachelor or masters level or a recent graduate
- Excellent writing skills in English – and flair for translating complex technical topics into effective communication
- Experienced with planning, basic layout and digital communication.
- Proactive, structured, with a hands-on attitude
- A digital mind-set and experience with CMS would be a great advantage
- Basic understanding of SoMe (LinkedIn)
ConWX is a privately owned knowledge-based company located in Copenhagen. Since 2008 we have been contributing to a greener world by enabling integration of renewables in the electricity market.
At ConWX, we are servicing clients all over the world within the renewable energy industry with our energy production and weather forecasts. We are experiencing growth and reaching out to new markets!
ConWX is a great workplace, with cool international colleagues and a flat organization where everyone will be heard. You will have autonomy and freedom to find the approaches and best solutions for problems
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – you are also welcome to send us your questions about the position to this email.