Are you service-minded, and do you excel in technical customer care? Would you like to work in a dynamic international team of professionals who constantly strive to create the best forecasts in the business? Then come join us in this position as a technical customer care professional alongside wind engineers, software developers, data scientists, and meteorologists.
We care about our clients, they are always our top priority, and it is important to us that they have a great experience when they contact us – you will play a central role in ensuring that.
For this position, we are looking for a technical customer care professional with hands-on experience in technical customer care. In this role, you will:
- Setup and configure forecasting services as well as maintain the services operationally.
- Be in close dialogue with clients to analyze time series, clarify needs and resolve their queries.
- Be diagnosing and troubleshooting.
- Oversee our forecasting across our client portfolio; maintain and support.
- Co-operate with internal and external stakeholders to align technical details on the operation of client setups.
- Apply your analytical skills to identify and implement improvements operationally.
- Capture innovation and improvement opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will carry these qualifications:
- Relevant degree (Bachelor) within data science, engineering, or computer science.
- Technically savvy and take pride in building a deep technical understanding of the services we offer to our clients.
- Able to handle several parallel workstreams.
- Knowledge of Linux and Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud environment operation and cloud technologies is a plus.
As a person you
- Are motivated by teamwork, you have a pragmatic and positive approach
- Have a can-do attitude and are always willing to go that extra mile to help our clients
- Are service-minded, curious and analytical in your approach to customer care
- Are structured and organized executing your daily tasks.
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
We welcome candidates who have experience in the energy sector, but this is not a strict requirement. We offer an exciting position in a team that is diverse regarding both nationality and gender.
ConWX headquarters are in Copenhagen, Denmark. Therefore, we are looking for a person to expand our team there.
ConWX is part of a large global organization, and this offers opportunities to develop into a larger role in the long term. You will have colleagues all over the world and you will be part of a larger professional network across countries and nationalities, where you will have ample opportunity to share best-practice and give and receive sparring/feedback in your daily work. To facilitate the network, and to ensure continuous professional development, Summits and events are held where you and all your colleagues come together for joint professional events.
You will experience a suitably busy and challenging daily routine, and you will have a wide range of contacts with the rest of the organization in an informal culture characterized by commitment and good humour.
You will be offered a salary package that matches your competencies. In addition, you will be given a high degree of freedom to plan your own day, with the possibility to work from home at times.
ConWX is a successful IT company located in the center of Copenhagen and the team consists of a mix of young and experienced colleagues. We have a flat organization, which ensures you influence, participation and responsibility.
Our primary solutions are servicing clients all over the world within the renewable energy industry with our energy production forecasts and weather forecasts. We are experiencing growth and reaching out to new markets. We are constantly working on improving our software and algorithms to stay ahead in the competition, so you will be joining a busy organization.
We work closely together with our clients, and innovation and improvements are often made in collaboration with them. Our forecasting systems are based on in-house developed algorithms and extensive data from weather models, some of which are running in-house. We use domain knowledge, machine learning and a pragmatic approach when building our forecasting systems. We deliver forecasts 24/7 to our clients, and we rely on stable software and colleagues who are willing to step in and provide a helping hand on urgent issues.
If you are interested in the position at ConWX, then please send your resume as soon as possible. Resumes will then be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
Please send your resume to email@example.com – you are also welcomed to send questions about the position to this email or contact Chief Operations Officer Christian Østergaard, firstname.lastname@example.org +45 2242 9536