Access to our free resources such as videos, webinars, or articles. We hope you will find here new inputs and information for your next renewable projects.
In this webinar, Petar with Mares are discussing different weather forecasts and hindcast tools for planning offshore energy projects.
- Risks and challenges in the offshore environment
- Reducing risk with informed decisions
- How to use MetOcean data for scoping your next offshore project
- Real-life applications of the MetOcean platform
We will be discussing the key elements needed to produce the most accurate valuations for new investment opportunities: namely, weather data modelling, PPA Pricing intelligence, and cannibalization impact.
You will also learn:
- how ConWX models and data produce the most accurate weather intelligence
- how to calculate the cost of cannibalization on your renewable project opportunities
- how to accurately value and optimise future revenues for your renewable asset opportunities
Challenges & optimization possibilities for UK Offshore Wind power forecasting and O&M planning:
- Challenges in power forecasting in UK waters
- MetOcean challenges in UK waters
- Simulating O&M scenarios
- What will the future bring in order to optimize trading and O&M in connection with offshore wind projects
Watch the webinar with CEO, Jesper Thiesen and Peter Holst.
How can you best prepare for your next Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)? Is it possible to simulate risks and consider different scenarios? How are climate changes affecting wind and solar energy sources?
Watch the discussion on the possibility of using long-time data series and big data in order to plan and optimize your current wind & solar assets and future portfolios. We will look at hindcast data and its accuracy for planning of hedging purposes, M&A as well as design of future and current wind & solar portfolios.
This webinar is in Spanish:
Una mayor penetración de activos eólicos y solares en las redes eléctricas requiere de pronósticos de producción de energia a corto plazo.Generadores, suministradores, traders, operadores y demás participantes del mercado eléctrico dependen de predicciones de generación de energía renovables de la más alta calidad para optimizar sus operaciones.
Wind power production has a big influence on energy prices and especially during Christmas, we have seen significant events of negative pricing. Join Energy meteorologist Peter Holst in this webinar, where we will look at how Christmas energy prices have evolved in Germany and get the latest update on the weather development for Christmas 2020.